I have never really been one to embrace change. There are times when I am quite content to just sit back and let everything stay the same. On the down side, however, this can get rather boring and such circumstances will not allow me to grow as a human being.
During these school holidays there have been a number of changes in my life that have changed the way I look at things in my personal life as well as my writing. Here are some examples:-
- There is no point in worrying about what is out of your control.
- Only you get to decide what you plan to do in life.
- There will be times when people refuse to see anybody else’s point of view other than their own. They make their decisions and learn to live with it.
- No matter how hard you try, you can’t please everybody.
- Not everything is as it seems.
I have been busy looking inwards, thinking of who I am as a writer and where the journey will take me. I’m looking forward to the journey, knowing that change will do me good.
How willing are you to embrace change for the better?